CALL US TODAY: 303-243-5280
STAY CONNECTED WITH US:
- Do you look professional? Check yourself in the mirror; part of your confidence will come from looking good.
- Carry these items to the interview:
- A copy of your references.
- A pad of paper on which to take notes (notes are optional).
- Directions to the interview site.
- What Are Your Weaknesses?
- Why Should We Hire You?
- Why Do You Want to Work Here?
- What Are Your Goals?
- Why Did You Leave (Or Why Are You Leaving) Your Job?
- When Were You Most Satisfied in Your Job?
- What Can You Do for Us That Other Candidates Can’t?
- What Are Three Positive Things Your Last Boss Would Say About You?
- What Salary Are You Seeking?
- If You Were an Animal, Which One Would You Want to Be?
- Arrive early – enter the building 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Review your prepared stories and answers.
- Stand and greet your interviewer with a hearty (not bone-crushing) handshake.
- Smile and look into the interviewer’s eyes.
During the Interview
- Relax and enjoy the conversation. Learn what you can about the company.
- Ask questions and listen; read between the lines.
- At the conclusion, thank the interviewer and determine the next steps.